Friday, August 26, 2011

Week 21 picture ( a bit late!)

Lots going on around here. Frederick's nursery is almost finished (sans most of the furniture). We did get the crib from my mother in law. She bought it and had it sent to us. It's beautiful. I'll post pics once the room is complete.

I had some dizzy spells which were scary but the nurse had me eat protein every 3 hours and that made it go away. It's hot here right now, so I haven't been eating a ton, which is what I'm guessing caused the dizzies.

Yesterday he hardly moved so I freaked out....he's been very active today so I have to learn to BREATHE.




2 comments:

  1. When your done with your nursery, you should come and help me get started on mine!! I'm glad you are feeling better! I get dizzy when I'm very hungry and hot!! This summer is just too warm! It needs to hurry up and be Winter already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Yea. Lots to do around here! I can't imagine it's going to go by slow now b/c between getting this house ready and the holidays...our little bundle of joy is right around the corner =)

    ReplyDelete