Wednesday, June 29, 2011

back home

After a world wind in New Orleans we are back home. Two sweet friends gave me maternity clothes which I appreciate to the umpth degree considering the only pants I've been wearing and purchased were $40 buckaroos. New clothes ....yay! I didn't bring my camera so I'm waiting to get the photos from my family. I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow! This was the only time I will visit New Orleans while pregnant so my family showered me with baby clothes. Since it's the first pieces of clothing for the baby it was a little emotional. I keep looking at the clothes and thinking, WOW, our little baby will fit in that one day.....it's so freaking amazing.

What I shouldn't have eaten but did: shrimp poboys, fried shrimp platter, snoballs, fried onion rings, and much more.

My sister did however choose a healthy restaurant one day so we got a break from the typical New Orleans food.

Now that I'm back home it's a mad dash to try to get our house re arranged. We have a house guest coming on the 10th of july and then we are out of town again for a week on the 15th.....then my birthdays on the 5th of August and the BIG boy or girl ultrasound) appointment is on the 11th of August.

So far the second trimester is treating me very well. I still feel like it's unreal since I can't feel the baby but I'm told very soon I'll start complaining that the kicks are keeping me awake =)

No comments:

Post a Comment