Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday monday monday.....

This weekend was full of fun-ness. We went to a friends house, played board games and ate ambrosia....yum. It was my first outing with my baby bump. I la la la loved it =)

For father's (to-be day) we went to the Venetian in Hillsboro. I had steak and veggies. I have been DYING for protein and steamed veggies. Since the hubby is vegetarian it doesn't make too much sense for me to cook two meals, so when we venture out I always like to get my fill. PLUS baby loves protein, right?!

We leave soon which means we have to fly 6 hours. booooo. BUT it's the big reveal to friends and family that don't know. I'll be 13 weeks in a couple of days so it's perfect timing!

In other news, we have to rearrange our entire home to accommodate our new little one. We figured the second trimester is when we need to do this while i'm still able to get up and down the stairs comfortably. We have 3 bedrooms but the 3rd and master is upstairs and is basically a converted attic with a full bath and library/reading nook. I LOVE it up there...but there's no way baby samuelson will be downstairs while mom and dad are upstairs SO we have to move our bedroom downstairs next to baby's. Upstairs will be a giant guestroom/ living room/ game room.

Good news is hopefully by the time my 3rd trimester rolls around I won't have to climb stairs. Which is fantastic since I climb them no less than 30 times a day. Also- less house to clean.

How I'm doing:

baby bump- bigger than most first time moms (no it's not fat). Seriously....don't call me fat.

headaches- none

nausea- I have my moments but for the most part gone.

hunger- non stop....not sure how I will manage to not become a whale.


1 comment:

  1. Yay for getting some protein in you :) I hope you have a fabulous trip visiting with friends and family! Can't wait to hear how the house rearranging goes :D

    ReplyDelete