Monday, September 12, 2011

Modified bed rest

The doctors visit went well today. I will SLOWLY transition from strict bed rest to modified and then gradually make my way to being a fully functioning momma soon. We set a date for the baby shower and we are going to do it at my house in case bed rest comes back. I can't wait to bake the cake for the baby shower. I have worked with fondant previously so I think I'll try something neat-o.

Taking my weekly photo (by the tree again) tomorrow. Yay!


How far along?  24 weeks 5 days 
Total weight gain/loss?  about plus 14 lbs 
Maternity clothes?  Yes, dresses are most comfy.
Stretch marks? unfortunately I've entered the world of stretch marks. 
Sleep? yes, I get up every 2-3 hours still.
Best moment last week? Feeling Frederick move around a lot, and Rick being able to feel him.
Movement?  lots!
Food cravings?  pastries, fruits, mac n cheese, sierra mist
Gender? Boy!
Belly button in/out? In but looking closer to poking out. 
What I miss: not being on bed rest
What I am looking forward to: October 6, the start of my 3rd trimester
Milestones: Another week closer to meeting our little baby.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for baby showers!!! I'm glad you're able to get on modified bed rest now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! Sometimes being pregnant is the most wonderful thing in the world and then sometimes it's just scary. Still wonderful but so unpredictable.

    ReplyDelete