Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Week 25 day 6

Well we've made it to the official 100 day countdown!


This week has been good so far. I'm moving around a bit more. My modified bed rest is so much better than strict. Last night was the first night I felt him roll or stretch out. I've been feeling kicks and punches for weeks but this is a whole new ball game. 

In the middle of watching Total Recall I looked down b/c I felt something really weird. I could see a large mass pushing my belly outward about a half inch. I immediately told Rick to look and he saw it too. So that's a milestone...he's now big enough to scare me with his movements, ha. 

I am about 2 weeks from my 3rd trimester. Can't wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lookin good girl!! :) I've been loving it since we hit the BIG movements stage too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful!! My hubby usually misses the big movements. He's too slow to look :/ You are looking amazing!!! Love the bump!!

    ReplyDelete