Monday, October 10, 2011

Week 28 day 5



How far along?  28 weeks 5 days 
Total weight gain/loss?  about plus 20 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Yes, dresses are most comfy.
Stretch marks? unfortunately I've entered the world of stretch marks. 
Sleep? yes, I get up every 2-3 hours still.
Best moment last week? My best was my worst as well I had to take the 3 hour glucose because I failed my initial gestational diabetes test. But today I got the word that I passed the 3 hour, so no diabetes here.
Movement?  lots!
Food cravings? fizzy water, whipped cream, pot roast
Gender? Boy!
Belly button in/out? In but looking closer to poking out. 
What I miss: nothing
What I am looking forward to: November 4th we start labor classes, yay!
Milestones: Another week closer to meeting our little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment