Monday, October 17, 2011

Week 29 day 5

The 3rd trimester seems to be going SO SLOW! After Halloween things will be crazy busy so I guess I should be thankful for a little break. I'm feeling my best in this trimester which is odd but I'll take it.


How far along?  29 weeks 5 days 
Total weight gain/loss?  about plus 23 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Yes, dresses are most comfy.
Stretch marks? yup.
Sleep? very little between bathroom breaks for me and the dog. Turning from one side to the other is also a task in itself.
Best moment last week? Just being closer to meeting this little man
Movement? a lot of movement but more rolls and pokes rather than karate kicks. Looks like he's getting to big to have the space to kick too hard.
Food cravings? orange juice, pancakes, almond milk icecream and coconut milk eggnog.
Gender? Boy!
Belly button in/out? FLAT!
What I miss: nothing
What I am looking forward to: November 4th we start labor classes, yay!
Milestones: Another week closer to meeting our little baby.

1 comment: