Tuesday, July 26, 2011

17 weeks and 5 days














How far along?  17 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss?  about 5 lbs so far.
Maternity clothes?  Yes, pants at least. I can still fit in most of my longer stretchy shirts.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep?  some, when I'm not getting up to pee or let the dog out.
Best moment last week? Thinking i'm feeling the baby kick =)
Movement?  not sure, but maybe.
Food cravings?  donuts, candy, salty chocolate chip cookies, brussel sprouts, tomatos and pretty much ALL fruit.
Gender? don't know yet
Belly button in/out? In.  
What I miss: coffee and alcohol, hey just being honest =)
What I am looking forward to: August 11th. The big anatomy scan 
Milestones: Another week closer to meeting our little baby.

3 comments:

  1. Looking adorable! :) and craving salty chocolate chip cookies now, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your bump :) I'm digging the chocolate chip cookies right about now. Yummy!! August 11th is right around the corner!! I can't believe it's almost August!!

    ReplyDelete