Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Week 15 stuff

Feeling pretty good. These growing pains are kicking my ass. Couldn't hardly move for the past two days but today is looking promising.

cravings: salt, salt and more salt. In particular McDonalds fries with sweet n sour sauce. I know, gross.

fun stuff: Only a month until we find out if we are having a little Gretel or Frederick

house stuff: Finally figured out the flooring. I physically can't install ceramic tiles like I did with the kitchen and living room. They are way too heavy and the process was REALLY grueling. SO an alternative is vinyl tiles. I basically have to pull the existing carpet out of the downstairs two bedrooms, clean the floors and then stick the tiles down like stamps.

Of course, not my first choice but with a baby on the way carpet is not an option. We'll have a lovely rug in the baby's room so it's still nice and soft.



In other news: looking very forward to our vacation on the lake.

2 comments:

  1. I had lots of growing pains (aka round ligament pain) right around weeks 14-17...but then it got a lot better. Hope yours goes away soon! Second trimester is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the reassurance! It's the things they don't tell you about, ha.

    ReplyDelete