Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What they don't tell you Wednesdays

A list of things people don't tell you about being pregnant



1) Hair....they tell you your nails and hair will grow fast, strong and shiny because of the prenatal vitamins...
What they DON'T mention is this goes for all hair....legs, underarm....and many places hair shouldn't be but now is.




2) I can feel my organs.
When I get in and out of bed I have to use my tummy muscles, which in turn crunch me up. Last night I noticed I can feel exactly where my uterus and actual stomach are. Upon this newfound knowledge I laid in bed unable to sleep and had strange dreams regarding my organs revolting against me.



3) Unsolicited advice: Sure you know it's coming...but you have no idea how furious it will make you. So tired of hearing "you think your big now just wait". REALLY?!!? Please let me never be one of those people after all this is done.



4) The need to talk to other pregnant people: When I see anyone who is pregnant I feel an urge to nod or chat or maybe even breakdance.  What up with that?

1 comment:

  1. The unsolicited advice is the worst! I've had co-workers and family members tell me that they don't like the name we chose. Who says that to someones face?!

    And the hair thing made me laugh! :) So true!!

    ReplyDelete