Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Weekend fun (Week 14)

Excited to finally be at the latest week that peeps say is the start of the second trimester. I've been pretty sore in my tummy lately not sure if it's from my expanding belly or if i'm moving too much. I have all my energy back now and am wanting to do all the little projects I had to put on hold for the past 3 months. 

A friend of ours was picked to host an ultimate budweiser backyard bar b q. It was fun. I had some yummy ginger ale of course. I never liked beer before I got pregnant so it wasn't bad being around it all. I made ambrosia and ate a bar b q chip sandwich. Someone brought preggo friendly hot dogs but I wasn't in the mood at the time for meat. 

Yesterday was the big hillsboro 4th of July parade. Being from New Orleans I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to parades. I know......i'm harsh. This one was fun though. Lots of candy was thrown so I was a happy camper. 

me at the 4th parade 
(even though I'm not HUGE yet, it's funny how uncomfortable sitting in one position is now a days)

Stone wall around the, now gone, fireplace. Making room for a new breakfast nook.

It took my husband a few hours what took me days to do. Now we just need to remove the bottom portion and tile the floors underneath it. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting 2nd trimester!!

    Can't wait to see your finished breakfast nook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much....I can't wait until the nook is done...it's going to be our only construction project while pregnant so I just want it over with =)

    ReplyDelete